MKS provides professional personalized payroll services
for all types of business. Let our payroll specialists
relieve you from the tedious task of preparing your
payroll so you can concentrate on managing your company.
Are you late in making your payroll tax deposit dead
lines? Do you spend too much time on your payroll and
less time managing your company? If the answer to both
or either one of these questions is yes, you need our
Our payroll services include:
- Computing payroll
- Writing payroll checks
- Filing payroll reports, including electronic
filing of 940 and 941 forms
- Preparing W-2 forms
- Filing payroll tax deposits electronically
- Responding to Federal and state government
- Assisting in worker’s compensation audits
- Making direct deposit of employee payroll checks
Tip: Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- Three characteristics are used by the IRS to
determine the relationship between businesses and
workers: Behavioral Control, Financial Control, and
the Type of Relationship.
- Behavioral Control covers facts that show
whether the business has a right to direct or
control how the work is done through instructions,
training or other means.
- Financial Control covers facts that show whether
the business has a right to direct or control the
financial and business aspects of the worker's job.
- The Type of Relationship factor relates to how
the workers and the business owner perceive their
- If you have the right to control or direct not
only what is to be done, but also how it is to be
done, then your workers are most likely employees.
- If you can direct or control only the result of
the work done -- and not the means and methods of
accomplishing the result -- then your workers are
probably independent contractors.